Directions for 2015-2016 Electives Scheduler
We need all students to complete the survey by August 5th, 2015. If you took the survey in the spring, you need to take it again as the electives choices have changed. Please help us get you in the electives you want to take by completing this short survey; otherwise we will be selecting for you and you know how that works.
- Get your phone out.
- Use QR reader to scan the QR code below.
- If you don’t have QR reader, it’s a free download.
- If you don’t want to download the code, you may go to http://goo.gl/forms/fBW1J1Z9oE to complete the survey.
- Answer all the questions.
- Tap “submit” when finished.
State of Arkansas
Effective September 1, 2014
All students Kindergarten through 12th Grade must have the following:
- 4 doses of DTaP with one dose after 4th birthday
- 3 or 4 doses of polio with one dose after 4th birthday
- 2 doses of Varicella (chickenpox)
- May accept written documentation of history of chickenpox disease from
- oM.D. /D.O. /A.P.N. /P.A. only. Can no longer accept parental history of disease
- 2 doses of MMR
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B
- If your child is entering Kindergarten they must have:
- If your child is entering 1st Grade they must have:
- If your child will be age 11 or older on or before September 1 they must have:
- If your child will be entering 7th Grade they must have:
- 1 dose of Meningococcal Meningitis
- If your child will be age 16 on or before September 1 they must have:
- 1 or 2 doses of Meningococcal Meningitis (only one dose required if 1st dose is received on or after age 16)
For further information:
for a printable copy, click HERE
If your child is in the 10th grade, his/her BMI report is available. Please contact the school nurse if you would like a copy of the report.
Students & Parents:
If you would like to sign up for group text
reminders, check out these instructions